Proposal : use of zsync for testing/stable cd images

Dear all,
Today on freshmeat, I found a tool named zsync similar to rsync for an
incremental transfer of a large file over http without the complexity of
rsync.
As I am under sarge (3.1 release is for when? I heard of September), I
think the use of zsync over jigdo is prefered because zsync avoid the
re-download of the .jigdo and .template files and because of the "rsync
algorithm", I suppose, there will be a substantial gain.
Regards.