New data type for jigdo please!

Richard,

I've used a new data type (8) in JTE/mkimage to describe
bzip2-compressed data chunks rather than 2 for gzip. I'm _not_
releasing this code just yet (at least until after sarge), but I think
it will be worth it for the ~15% extra compression for template files.

Please reserve 8 for this use; I'll work on a patch for jigdo-file
shortly.

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds