Jigdo says "Aaargh - 1 files could not be download", even when the file has been saved

Hi, everybody... I'm having my first of (I guess) many
problems/headaches with Linux, even before I
installing it in my PC...

I want to download the whole CD set because I want to
run Linux in a PC with no LAN connection. I played a
little with Jidgo under Windows and finally I got to
start the download of "woody-i386-1" files. Then, at
the end of the download, Jidgo told me that there was
one file that could not be possible to get.

I read some mail lists and realized that I should give
to jigdo a URL where the remaining file would be
stored. Finally I found one, actually a lot of them,
but there is always the same result, even when it's
appeared that the file is saved. Here is what jidgo
says:

***************************************
BEGINNING OF TEXT
***************************************

Jigsaw Download "lite"
Copyright (C) 2001-2004  |  jigdo@
Richard Atterer          |  atterer.net

To resume a half-finished download, enter name of
.jigdo file.
To start a new download, enter URL of .jigdo file.
You can also enter several URLs/filenames, separated
with spaces,
or enumerate in {}, e.g.
`http://server/cd-{1_NONUS,2,3}.jigdo'
jigdo [woody-i386-1.jigdo]:

Images offered by `woody-i386-1.jigdo':
  1: 'Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 r2 "Woody" - Official i386
Binary-1 CD' (debian-30r2-
i386-binary-1.iso)

Further information about
`debian-30r2-i386-binary-1.iso':
Generated on Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:02:20 +0000

If you already have a previous version of the CD you
are
downloading, jigdo can re-use files on the old CD that
are also
present in the new image, and you do not need to
download them
again. Enter the path to the old CD ROM's contents
(e.g. `d:\').
Alternatively, just press enter if you want to start
downloading
the remaining files.
Files to scan:

The jigdo file refers to files stored on Debian
mirrors. Please
choose a Debian mirror as follows: Either enter a
complete URL
pointing to a mirror (in the form
`ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/'), or enter any regular
expression
for searching through the list of mirrors: Try a
two-letter
country code such as `de', or a country name like
`United
States', or a server name like `sunsite'.
Debian mirror [http://www.furryterror.org/debian/]:

Not downloading .template file -
`woody-i386-1.template' already present

Merging parts from `file:' URIs, if any...
Found 0 of the 1 files required by the template
Copied input files to temporary file
`debian-30r2-i386-binary-1.iso.tmp' - repea
t command and supply more files to continue
--02:04:26--
http://www.furryterror.org/debian/pool/main/g/gnome-sudo/gnome-sud
o_0.3-1_i386.deb
           =>
`debian-30r2-i386-binary-1.iso.tmpdir/www.furryterror.org/debian/p
ool/main/g/gnome-sudo/gnome-sudo_0.3-1_i386.deb'
Connecting to 192.168.113.1:8080... connected.
Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]

    [ <=>                                 ] 504
   --.--K/s

02:04:27 (492.19 KB/s) -
`debian-30r2-i386-binary-1.iso.tmpdir/www.furryterror.o
rg/debian/pool/main/g/gnome-sudo/gnome-sudo_0.3-1_i386.deb'
saved [504]

Found 0 of the 1 files required by the template
Copied input files to temporary file
`debian-30r2-i386-binary-1.iso.tmp' - repea
t command and supply more files to continue

1 files not found in previous pass, trying
alternative download locations:

--02:04:27--
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r2/snapshot/pool/main/
g/gnome-sudo/gnome-sudo_0.3-1_i386.deb
           =>
`debian-30r2-i386-binary-1.iso.tmpdir/us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-
area/3.0_r2/snapshot/pool/main/g/gnome-sudo/gnome-sudo_0.3-1_i386.deb'
Connecting to 192.168.113.1:8080... connected.
Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]

    [ <=>                                 ] 526
   --.--K/s

02:04:28 (513.67 KB/s) -
`debian-30r2-i386-binary-1.iso.tmpdir/us.cdimage.debian
.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r2/snapshot/pool/main/g/gnome-sudo/gnome-sudo_0.3-1_i386.deb
' saved [526]

Found 0 of the 1 files required by the template
Copied input files to temporary file
`debian-30r2-i386-binary-1.iso.tmp' - repea
t command and supply more files to continue

Aaargh - 1 files could not be downloaded. This should
not
happen! Depending on the problem, it may help to retry
downloading
the missing files.
Also, you could try changing to another Debian or
Non-US server,
in case the one you used is out of sync.

However, if all the files downloaded without errors
and you
still get this message, it means that the files
changed on the
server, so the image cannot be generated.
As a last resort, you could try to complete the CD
image download
by fetching the remaining data with rsync.

Press Return to retry downloading the missing files.
Press Ctrl-C to abort. (If you re-run jigdo-lite
later, it will
resume from here, the downloaded data is not lost if
you press
Ctrl-C now.)

END OF TEXT

I gave to jidgo several URLs, with the same result.
It's strange, because jidgo says that the file has
been saved and a couple lines later affirms that it
has not been found.

I will be grateful if someone gave me some advice...

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es