Sarge official CD

Hello!

I'm not sure whom to write to, so I write to you.
I wanted to download the official sarge (testing) CDs, so I followed the link http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/cd/jigdo-area/ and downloaded those jigdo files. I was curios how's that that there are just two of them and in the unofficial archives there are fourteen... But I let jigdo to fetch ans make them... to find out that they were DVD images. So I would like to know whether this is just a bug and somehow there were DVD jigdos instead of CD or whether there are no official CD jigdos.

Yours sincerely

Jan Stavel

PS: I apologize for my English, I haven't used it for quite some time.