Laptop Problem registering software

Hello. My name is Aiden scott. I require help with my new TIME laptop. i have tried to register microsoft office 2003 and this is unsuccessful. I have entered the product key and it says that it is invalid. I then entered a second product key that I found on the bottom of the laptop but this was also unsuccessful. How else do I register the product even though I do not have access to the Internet? Please help resolve this problem ASAP.

Aiden Scott

Sign-up for a FREE BT Broadband connection today! http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband