Re: Re: (un)official images FAQ

Hi,

I think what you propose for the Faq entry is good.

My problem with the unofficial image is that there is no information about their features. So how do I know whether it solves my problem or not? Actually there is nothing available about them.

But I think this is a different topic.

> I've changed the bottom of the page to this:

>   English-language public mailing list for CDs/DVDs:
>   Debian CD team <debian-cd@lists.debian.org>

thanks, that's better now.

Actually I woke up in the middle of the night and I realized that I might have given my e-mail to a publicly readable list. I couldn't sleep, so I checked immediately, and the viruses and spam were already there. (I didn't receive any of these at this address previously)

cheers,
Andras