Debian, never spend more on medications, lowest rates around

Oops... :)
God has been pleased to prescribe limits to his power and to work out his ends within these limits.
Past failures are guideposts to success.

Debian, we are the only place with really underprice medications!
http://oliva.mnbr51.com/d13/index.php?id=d13 pacificator
Might does not make right, it only makes history.
If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf.
Out of debt, out of danger.
The kind of ancestors we have had is not as important as the kind of descendants our ancestors have.