Re: Update for W32 (WinXP) utility to burn ISO CDs

        Hi!

* Michael Barton <mbart222@yahoo.com> [2004-04-04 21:33]:
> A Google search on "cd record iso" turned up the following link for a free, small utility which
> allows the direct burning of ISO files onto CD. There's no GUI interface, simply right-click the
> ISO file and select burn image. You may wish to add this to the appropriate FAQ next time you make
> an update.
>
> http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

 Thanks. I've forwarded it to the contact information that is listed in
our CD faq section according to burning programs -- I guess they will
gladly test and/or add it to the appropriate section of the FAQ.

 So long,
Alfie
--
"The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry
 than work."