Re: missing ISO files

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 01:38:10PM -0500, Shayne Roker wrote:
> im a first time user.i used jigdo to download the .jigdo files and the
> .template files i was of the impression that jigdo would automatically
> create the ISO files,

It should, yes.

> insead all i have is the .jidgo ,.templates and it seem to have created
> corresponding files with a .jigdo.unpacked extension.Have i done anything
> wrong?

It's hard to say because you did not include any of the messages that
jigdo-lite output.

But the failure is probably due to a problem we currently have with one of
our servers. At the moment, you need to enter the URLs of .jigdo files from
this directory:

  http://people.debian.org/~atterer/woody/jigdo-area/3.0_r2/jigdo/i386/

The other two locations on the website are broken (will be fixed RSN,
though).

For information on what to enter at the other questions asked by
jigdo-lite, see

  http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/#how

Hope this helps,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯