Re: Stable version of jigdo for U.S. not available.. when will it be back on line?

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 12:55:14AM -0500, Claude Gauthier wrote:
> It would be nice to get an answer :)
>
> Usually, i get spam all the time and never ask questions, Now I'm asking one
> and no one answer me.. how ironic!

Well, ATM we don't know when it'll be back - hopefully within the next few
days.

As you can see, the .template files are also available from

  http://non-us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r2/jigdo/i386/

However, you need to download both the .jigdo and .template files to a
directory and then give the .jigdo filename to jigdo-lite. Otherwise, it
will still try to download the .template from us.cdimage.

I'll try to set up a mirror of the stable .jigdo files on
http://people.debian.org/~atterer/woody/ today (people aka gluck is also in
the US).

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯