Debian -CD updates

Hello ! Dmitry ,
I've never recieved an E-mail  in a Lang. other than english ,I's good to hear
from you ...
I believe the best way to make security up-dates is to gather the newest
up-dates from Debian.Org , I guess one could create a cd image of your drive,
and store this image in a safe place. If you were to reinstall your drive at a
later date using the old image ,you would still want to update these files,
to be certain you had the most recent releases .I hope This helps,you can find
even more info in the many online forums at the Debian site.
bigk101@famvid.com
This mail sent by Family Online Webmail http://www.familyonline.com