Re: hi [#1297481]

Thank you very much for your PayPal payment!

We received notice from PayPal that you provided a payment for your Andale fees. If the payment has already cleared, it has been applied to your Andale account. If the payment is not successful, you will receive email from Andale informing you of your other payment options.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL. If you reply to this
email, you will not receive a response. If you left comments with your payment, they were not received. Please contact us again at collections@andale.com.

Because your PayPal payment was processed automatically through our system, any comments you may have left were not received by our customer support team. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly at collections@andale.com. We will do our best to respond as soon as possible.

Thanks again, and happy selling!

Regards,
The Andale Billing & Collections Team

----- debian-cd@lists.debian.org Wrote -----