Freeware CD burning apps for win32

Hi!

Thought I'd let you know about some free alternatives to
the CD burning applications for Windows mentioned on
your page at www.debian.org/CD/faq/

They are:

burnatonce
http://www.burnatonce.com

deepburner
http://www.deepburner.com

CDBurner XP Pro
http://hem.bredband.net/cdburnerxp

They are listed in order of usefullness, according to my experience
with them. burnatonce is perhaps the most simple, but it does what I
want, and works well, so it's my favorite.

On my antiquated computer, a 233 MHz Intel MMX w/ 128 MB EDO-DRAM,
running Windows 98 SE (not for long!), it took just under 7 minutes
to burn 10 wav files (totaling 549 MB) to CD.

Settings were:
- max speed set to 16x
- buffer protection turned on (must be supported by CDRW unit)
- buffers set to 128

Hope this is helpful!

greetings from

Inge Thorin Eidsaether