Re: Problems

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 10:58:37AM -0200, Thiago Directnet wrote:
> Im using fucking windows and I really want to get Debian Linux throught
> jigdo. But all the mirrors I put on it to download it says that the file
> does not exist. Can you help me with that?

Hi, we're not aware of any problem with the mirrors. Please try again and
pay attention to every step in the "How to download an image with jigdo"
section on http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/

If it still doesn't work, please send what you entered at the prompts, and
the output generated by jigdo-lite.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯