Re: Jigdo template size problem

George Danchev wrote:
This is true, but I also confirm that I saw 600-700megs .template files at:
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sarge/jigdo/
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sid/jigdo/
It was around 16 ... 18 December 2003. now They are re-generated and available for x86 arch only. I have no idea what could break the .template file in a such way.
It just happens sometimes. I don't know why, I can only think about disk full cases which sadfully happens often, but currently I don't have money for a bigger disk. Maybe there will be one under the tree :)

BTW, the other architectures expected to come back during the next week.

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)           phone @work: +361 210 1415/127