Re: 3.0_r2 update CDs broken?

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 11:35:57AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>OK, found it. Local bug in how update-cd and md5sum were
>communicating. Now fixed, and I'm building new images and jigdos
>now. They'll be available later today, I hope.

I have new images and jigdos ready to go. To avoid confusion between
the first set and these, I want to name them something
different. Suggestions? I'm thinking of debian-30r2.01-update-* atm...

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth