Re: 3.0_r2 jigdos finally signed off --- please check MD5SUMs

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, quoth Steve McIntyre:

> Hmmm. Smoother, maybe. I just made a mistake copying the update files
> into place and overwrote the original MD5SUMS files for most of the
> architectures. Bugger. As I (obviously) can't recreate them with
> Phil's key, I've regenerated replacements that are now signed by me.

The MD5SUMS file on http://non-us.cdimage.d.o/jigdo-area/3.0_r2/jigdo/i386/
does not match the one on us.cdimage.d.o

Only the md5sum for disc3 is different

I ran jigdo twice because I downloaded my jigdos/templates from non-us and
got a different md5 for disc3 from what was specified in the MD5SUMS file,
until I thought to check the one on us.cdimage.d.o - which matched.

Can someone please fix the MD5SUMS on non-us?

Thanks!

 - Matt Kemner