getting a netinst ISO

I've been trying to get a boot CD for Debian, and I've been having some problems with http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/

When I go to the first link for the stable release (LordSutch), I get the following warning when trying to download the ISO: XMission can no longer provide ISO files to off-network sites due to bandwidth constraints.  I don't know what Xmission has to do with ole miss, but regardless, it don't work.

The next links give me: Redirection limit for this URL exceeded....

For the link to the testing release: The requested URL /cdimage/testing/netinst/ was not found on this server.

I tried the search option as well but didn't come up with anything.

If this has something to do with your recent server compromise and you're working to correct the problem, then I apologize for bothering you.

Dave