Re: jigdo

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 01:58:45PM +0000, Philip Hands wrote:
> This was with 0.6.9.  Is 0.7.0 likely to fix the problem (I've
> installed that now) or do I need the CVS.

Ah yes - the more serious make-template bug is already fixed in 0.7.0, the
incorrect printing of "you have found a bug" only in CVS.

> While we're on the subject, I've since realised that the thing that was
> taking most of the time when generating the images was jigdo, since a run
> using jigdo takes over 2 hours per CD on open, whereas just producing ISO
> images takes under 10 mins per CD (once you get into the production of
> CDs phase).

That doesn't sound good. :-/ My only guess is that other things on open
constantly access the filesystem, this will slow down jigdo...

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯