CD set / package list

Hi, here's another question I have.

I have to go to another city to install Linux, at the end of the week. I clearly don't want to go without all the packages I'm going to need; but I have a slow download, and really
don't want to download all the CD images if I can help it.

I know which packages I need:

I386. Netatalk (Appletalk) VFAT disk access. KDE. Mozilla. YAMAHA sound cards, probably YMF-PCI. CUPS+Deskjet 1120c driver. CD-Record. Sound-Record, Audacity.
All the Ethernet adaptors in general, but probably we'll end
up with an RTL-8039 card, since that's what's most often sold
around here.  Fact is, that hasn't been purchased yet, so I'll want them
all.
That's pretty much it, but in general, I'd like a list where I can go
to find out which CD holds which packages, and which CDs
are needed in general. Anyone know?