Re: Unofficial woody i386 DVD .jigdo - please test

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 06:20:33PM +0200, Richard Atterer wrote:

> The image is completely untested because I have neither the bandwidth to
> download it nor a DVD writer. If *you* (yes, you there! ;-) would like to
> see weekly woody DVD snapshots, please help me by trying it out and
> reporting back whether it works or not.

I don't have a DVD writer, but am looking for an easy way of getting a
local LAN deb mirror. Would jigdo -> dvd -> loopback mount -> apache
vhost be a suitable method?

or is there a better way. (last time I tried rsync it timed out bigtime
when generating the initial list)

I figured this way I could use my old woody CD's to build most of the
mirror without having to download again.

Andrew

--
Andrew Elwell <andrew@elwell.org.uk>
GPG Key ID: 1A1E108D (available on www.keyserver.net)