Re: stuff that needs to be on cd #1

Le Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 07:28:19PM -0400, Joey Hess écrivait:
> Thank you. Another one is libtext-iconv-perl which is now important and
> installed by debootstrap. It's used by debconf i18n.

Hum... the packages installed by debootstrap have a dedicated task file
which I update from to time with a simple script. I did it right now but
libtext-iconv-perl didn't appear as it's only listed for "sid" in
debootstrap.

Someone should remind to update that task file once libtext-iconv-perl
is listed for sarge too.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com