Re: Which jigdo file do I need?

On 03-04-09 18:56 +0100, the infamous Templezoo uttered:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to download a woody image with Jigdo.  I followed the US Mirror site to find the .jigdo file I needed to type into the Jigdo application.
> http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r1/jigdo/i386/
>
> There are a lot of jigdo files to choose from...  Is woody-i386-7.jigdo more recent than woody-i386-1.jigdo?   or do I need to download all of them?
>
> I think I've read all the instructions, but I can't find anything that answers this question...
>
> Thanks
> -Brent

You need to download all the .jigdo files.  The incremental numbers that
you mention are the successive numbering scheme for creating the whole
ISO.  You are essentially downloading slices that will create a whole.
WTH

--
-Nick Golder
http://www.hiveportal.net