MiniWoody

I don't know if you know about the existence of a new distribution of Debian Woody: "MiniWoody". It's based on Debian and it has the latest features. The actual version is 1.1, but because the people want to get desesperately this derived-distro then the server is down.

More information on:

www.gnulinux.de

or in the specific links:

http://www.gnulinux.de/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=127
http://www.gnulinux.de/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=124

Can you provide a mirror of this derived-distro in your server, or, at least, when server were up, include a link in your page.

Thank you.

As a suggestion, I think that you can include in your section of "Download Debian" the subsection "Derived distros" and include "Knoppix", "Linex", ... distribution links based on your distro.