debian help

Title: debian help

We have downloaded an iso image of Debian and burned a cd. However while going throught the install process I have run into a problem during the Base System Install. I'm not sure where to go from here and am looking for some help. I get an error that states:

Installation program couldn't find any directory containing a file basedebs.tar or dists/woody/main/binary-i386/Release.

I'm guessing maybe a file didn't download properly or something, but figured you may have run into this problem before and had a fix for it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom McVein
CTS Analyst
Professional Credit Service
(541) 335-2260