Re: Debian DVD

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 09:30:26PM +1000, Travis Place wrote:
> Is there a way to use those 7 cd's to build a DVD iso, so i can burn it,
> and install from it etc. ?
>
> If so, how would i go about this ?

As the others said, you can do this with jigdo *if* someone makes some
.jigdo/.template files for a woody DVD.

FWIW, I've been experimenting with DVD creation in the last days. The
template file for the i386 DVD ends up at about 70 MB of additional data to
download.

But I'll need to make a change to debian-cd before I can build the .jigdo
files the way I like (with a pre-configured fallback server URL...), which
has so far prevented me from doing the whole set.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _