Re: Creating jigdo files without loal file access

Hello again!

I'm sorry to corrct myself, but things turned out to get better.
The template size of 101 Mb was without alph.gnu.org packages. With alpha packages it's 62 MB. Wich I think is quite ok.

I'll have a try on the second CD. I'm curious about the template size, which I expect to be quite smaller.

Gruß vom Fuß

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <pstrasser at sbox dot tugraz dot at>