(No Subject)

free linux cd

To: <debian-cd@lists.debian.org>
Subject: free linux cd
From: "Engineering projects ( India ) Ltd , Kolkata" <epi@cal.vsnl.net.in>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:09:22 +0530

I have been keen to switch to LINUX and have
purchased two versions of LINUS O/S but have not been able to setup the
system in GUI Mode since I have a VINTRON Mother Board (Intel i810e Chipset)
and that is not being supported by the LINUX O/S. May I request you to send
me a CD with the latest LINUX O/S containing KDE, GNOME, SQL , PERL and all
development tools on the following address :-

ACHINTYA  K  BISWAS
Engineering Projects ( India ) Ltd
( A Govt of India Ltd )

50, Chowringhee Road ,   Kolkata
India  700 071

Phone :  +91 (033) 282 4426/ 4427/  4429
Fax     :  +91 (033) 2824428

email  : epi@cal.vsnl.net.in

www.engineeringprojects.com