From: Richard Atterer <richard@list03.atterer.net>
To: George Petrovich <g_e_petrov@hotmail.com>
CC: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Latest Stable v3.0
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 02:42:58 +0100

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 02:34:10PM -0500, George Petrovich wrote:
> I expected the CDs to be the stable release. But after downloading and
> initializing the system, it turns out the CDs are the unstable release.
>
> How can this be?

Do you mean that the README on the CD says that the CD is *unofficial* (not
unstable)? If that's the case, the same mistake happened as with the
generation of the 3.0r0 images. Essentially, they *are* the official
images, they're just declared unofficial. Otherwise, they work just fine.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _