Latest Stable v3.0

I downloaded the 7 v3.0r1 CD set of .iso images for Debian using Jigdo.

Here is my jigdo settings file:
jigdo='http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r1/jigdo/i386/woody-i386-6.jigdo'
debianMirror='ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/'
nonusMirror=''
tmpDir='.'
jigdoOpts='--cache jigdo-file-cache.db'
wgetOpts='--passive-ftp --dot-style=mega --continue --timeout=30'
scanMenu=''

The debian.org/CD page contains this messge:

Latest official release of the "stable" CD images: 3.0 rev1.
(Unofficial i386 snapshots of the "testing" and "unstable" distributions are created weekly.)

As you can see from the Jigdo settings file the default is set to the v3.0r1 series of CDs.

I expected the CDs to be the stable release. But after downloading and initializing the system, it turns out the CDs are the unstable release.

How can this be?

Please reply to my email address, g_e_petrov@hotmail.com since I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks
George