Re: 3.0r1 iso images ready for testing

Greg Madden wrote:
On Saturday 22 February 2003 10:59 am, Soren Andersen wrote:

Hello,

snip

My experience of trying to understand how the PTB at Debian want CD
iso's distributed was not very easy. I like and admire Jigdo, great
concept, but what left me frustrated was trying to understand how I
could create iso's that contain the *updated* Woody .deb's, not the
original release (3.0) .debs. It would have been just dandy if the
author(s) of the somewhat scanty documentation had just assumed "anyone
needing to burn iso's of Debian-Stable is going to want 3.0r1 [or
whatever is most recent], not 3.0". But that's not how the instructions
seem to have been written. There's big holes ... . So anyway, my
question, at last, is: does this thread I have unearthed mean that now,
there IS a URL at which I can point Jigdo to get it to, in one
easy-to-understand pass, assemble (I think that's the correct term for
what Jigdo does) a 3.0r1 .iso set ???

A good starting point is http://www.debian.org, and if you follow the
links you will find 'list archives'  , 'cd iso images>jigdo' &
'Documentation'.

i.e. http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/

I search for the string 'update' using the 'search this page' function in mozilla.
I find one (1) hit: 'updated'. It is in the FAQ "AArgh..." and has nothing to do with 3.0r1.
Where should I really look? Or for what string?

Paul
 There is an 'update' cd image for those not wanting to build a new set of
cdroms.

snip