Re: official "testing" images kernel modules...

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 02:11:37PM +0100, Tit Black Petric wrote:
> I have an USB only system, and no floppy drive inside the box, so you can
> guess im stuck.

You're not! :) If none of the netinst images supports USB, you can still
download only the first woody CD image. Then, enter "bf2.4" at its boot
prompt.

Anyway, ATM installing woody first and only then upgrading to sarge is
better, since the sarge installation system is still under development.

You seem to have misread the FAQ entry
<http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#bootable> - if there's any change I could
make to the wording to make things clearer, please tell me.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _