Re: CD-RW writing problems

Robert wrote:
> I'm unable to write to my CD-RW.  Below is the output.  I'm using:

This list is really for posting about getting the Debian distribution
on CD and not about problems with a cdrom on Debian.  The place to ask
your question is on debian-user.

But your question has been asked many times there.  Please search the
archives for the answer and you will find it discussed many times and
you won't even have to ask it yourself.  Start here.

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2002/debian-user-200212/msg04993.html

If you have any followups, please post them to debian-user.

Bob