Debian install server

I currently run a debian install server for a small network.

However I am limited by space and bandwidth and ftp mirroring
is impractical, so I use jigdo to download the 3 dvd images (I
use the testing release), loop mount them then NFS export them.

I am writing to ask if you would consider releasing a single
iso template and jigdo file - either officially or
unofficially, which while it may be too large to burn to a dvd
would be ideal for anyone using it as a local install server
making the admin of such quicker.

Yours faithfully

Simon Day