Re: images

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 02:05:47PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>* Ken Wilson <kwilson@ccai.com> [2003-12-22 21:12]:
>> My apologies, I was not clear enough in my message (and I was probably a
>> bit abrupt). What I was having trouble with was the Net Install image
>> links at http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/. Every link to these images
>> was down and I could not locate an alternatve for a woody net_install.
>
>Oh, dunno about woody.  Steve, do you know?

Sorry, I'm not sure what's happened to them. The netinst images were
(as far as I'm aware) unofficial, put together by Ian Eure. Lots of
people have been asking for them over the last few weeks, but nobody
seems to have any idea of how to get them back / recreate them to
date.

Anyone?

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me