New version

Hello,

      I noticed that the current ISOs for Debian are nearly a year old
      (Dec 2002) though there are patches available. Could you please
      clarify if any new version is about to be released so that I can
      download the newer ISOs instead of downloading the older ones
      and applying patches.

      If, by mistake, I have sent this a person no way concerned to
      what I wanted to know, I request you to redirect me to someone
      who could answer the same. In that case, sorry for the trouble
      and in any case thanks for your time.

Thanking you,
Jayendran JR