Request for a CD set Please.

Hello out there to every one.  We are writing from a school in Indian - Bangalore.  We have implemented GNU/LINUX in our school curriculum of computer science for students of Standard X (Equilavent to grade 10).

We are at present using Redhat 7.2.  But we would like our students and ourselves to work on the best distro which is of course debian.  The problem is that here RH is popular and we rarely get the latest debian cds.

In this connection we kindly request your good self, that if you could please donate us a CD Set, it would be very helpful for educating the students on the true linux platform.

If you could ship the CDs across to us, please do let us know, we would then give you our full postal address.

Looking forward to a positive reply from your side.

Regards

Arun
Vice-Principal.
OperaMail free e-mail - http://www.operamail.com
OperaMail Premium - 28MB, POP3, more! US$29.99/year