Re: Debian-cd 2.2.16 uploaded, any co-maintainers ?

Hello Raphael

> Hello everyone,
>
> I finally uploaded debian-cd 2.2.16 to unstable. But I've been way too
> long in doing that and that reminds me that I really should find some
> co-maintainers in order to avoid such delays in the future.
>
> So, are there any volunteers ?

What exactly are the tasks of a co-maintainer and how much time will this
consume ?

> The package is not in a bad shape (there's only one wishlist bug open)
> but from time to time it requires immediate attention to adapt it to a
> new set of files provided by the debian-boot team for example...

Hmm, so maintaining debian-cd will require in-depth knowledge about
debian-boot for all 16 (17) architectures ?

Bernd
---
ixsoft Softwareentwicklung und -vertrieb Bernd Hentig
	* Ihr Spezialist für Linux und BSD *
  Unter den Buchen 22E, D-16244 Altenhof, Germany
  Voice ++49 333 63 46 100 Fax ++49 333 63 46 109
           eMail Bernd.Hentig@ixsoft.de