cover dimensions and a new sarge workout

hi all, i want to learn the dimensions of a cd cover
sepcified for a height like 512px (for front and back
sides). i searched the mail archive but couldn't find
anything about it.

i design my covers at a size 512*512px, i found some
other dimension sizes on the web they wasn't clear.
could anybody help me about it to adjust it for a 512px
height, like

      +--------------+--+------------------+--+
      |              |  |                  |  |
      |              |  |                  |  |
512px |  front       |  |    back          |  |
      |  side        |  |    side          |  |
      |              |  |                  |  |
      |              |  |                  |  |
      |              |  |                  |  |
      |              |  |                  |  |
              a       b        c             b

i need the sizes of a, b, c dimensions. i'd be so
appreciated if somebody could help me about it

i've just finished my new debian sarge cd covers front side
which you can find it at:
http://linuks.mine.nu/volkany/tmp/sarge_cover_front.png

also i've got some debian cd covers at:
http://linuks.mine.nu/volkany/covers/