businesscard iso

Debian Team,

     I am working on a project where space is at a premium so I started to look over the Debian web site for smaller packages than the base install from a regular install CD.  I noticed that there is one called a businesscard iso, but it is for unofficial releases.  One of the main reasons I like Debian, is because when you guys release something as "official" it is a good release.  I was wondering why there isn't an official release of this iso AND what is left out (so to speak) from this iso that wouldn't be included from a base install from the regular Debian cd.  I appreciate your time in this matter and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Dave Henderson