Re: bootmanager

On Tue, 2003-07-15 13:07:34 +0200, Stefan Loecke <stefan-loecke@web.de>
wrote in message <200307151107.h6FB7YQ07893@mailgate5.cinetic.de>:
> Hallo,
>
> Ich habe mal eine Frage: Gibt es bei Debian einen Bootmanager sodas ich Windows
> auch noch starten kann?  Ich habe zur Zeit Windows 2000 Professionell auf dem
> Rechner installiert.

Translation:
I've got some question: does there exist any boot manager to allow
booting up Windows? Currently, I've installed Windows 2000 Professional
on my box.

Well, I'm not to give an answer here - you can simply google for "linux
boot manager windows 2000" and there'll be *lots* of descriptions/howtos
etc to guide you through the process...

MfG, JBG

      ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));