Re: update cd

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 05:56:05PM +0300, ibr@ata.cs.hun.edu.tr wrote:

>I've read http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#update-cd, and I don't fully
>understand which update CD's I need. Say, I've got Debian goody 5.0rev3
>CD's, and the latest revision is 7. In this case I need only
>debian-update-5.0r7-sparc.jigdo, don't I?

Essentially, yes. The point of the update CD is to give you the
updates from Debian Xr0 to the latest revision. This will be more than
you strictly need if you're already on r3, but it will do the job for
you.

HTH...

"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on
 the desk so he can get a better aim."          [ seen in ucam.chat ]