sarge dvd images for jigdo

	I have been trying to get the sarge dvd images through jigdo since
early april.  The 12april2003 images seem to have entries that are older
than the files that are on the site.  I looked but wasn't able to find
the files with the version that the template needed.  I figured I'd just
update from the next template, but it doesn't seem to be coming.  I
currently have all the dvd images looped but will eventually have to
free the disk space.

	Should I build the cd's or will the dvd's be supported again sometime
in the future?

Todd Roberto