atterer.net looking for a new home [OT]

Hello,

I'm looking for someone willing to host atterer.net and thus the jigdo
homepage for me. After years without downtime, there have been a few
problems too many with my uni's internet connection in the last months...

Ideally, I'd like the following things:

 - virtual host for atterer.net
 - good connectivity and reasonably fast connection. I haven't got access
   to the logs for my current homepage, but I think it causes somewhere
   between 700 and 1000 MB of traffic per day.
 - enough disc space (shouldn't be a problem; ATM I need 33 MB)
 - shell access, so I can rsync changes to the site

The following would also be nice, but isn't strictly required:

 - access to the apache.conf for atterer.net, or at least
   .htaccess switched on
 - preferably located outside the US - ATM the content isn't
   "controversial", but I don't know whether I won't be working on some
   cryptographic stuff, peer-to-peer network code or similar in the future.

Sorry for the off-topic posting! Please reply off-list.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _