Re: Official testing NetInst cds being weekly built

> can you create a separate rsync share for the cdimage/testing archives
> for mirrors ? even if it is unlisted ?

I wouldn't mind if /org/cdimage.debian.org/www/testing/ on gluck was made
available through rsync, in fact I'd like to see that, but I don't have the
power to make this happen. Does anybody know who must we talk to?

> will the cd images be be built nightly/weekly ?

They are built weekly like they have always been since we started building
testing cd images.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net