Re: Warning, CD-ROM order with LordSutch.com

html mail, very bad...
On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 02:30:48PM +0100, John Beining wrote:
>    I have order and payed a cdrom (Knoppix 3.1) with LordSutch.
>    Order never received.
>     I have send several mails to LordSutch - no response

You order a CD that is created in germany, in the US? Isn't there a place in
germany where you can get it for free, or even in the Netherlands? Think of
all the resources you are wasting... maybe your CD is still on the boat
from New Orleans to Amsterdam?

When I subscribed to this list, I thought it was about developing debian
CDs, not about complaining about various vendors. Seems they are reading
this though and it looks this is the only way to get a reply from some of
them. Chris however is a debian developer as far as I know, and I am sure he
is not ripping you off. Maybe he is just busy, because he has the lowest
prices? I know this does not help you with your problem, but maybe there is
somebody around who has a spare CD. Or one of the various vendors makes you
an offer you can not resist...

Christian