BRLTTY on cd1

Hi.

I'll have to modify d-i's base-installer to check
if the user has correctly initialized a braille display.  If so,
I need to add brltty to the --include list of debootstrap,
so that after initial reboot, the user can still access the system
via a braille display.

For this to work with a full cd install, I need brltty
on CD1, so that debootstrap can do its job properly.

>From what I've figured out, I think I need to add
it to tasks/forcd1.  Is this correct?  If so, howto go about it.  Should I
just add it myself via cvs?

Comments?

--
Thanks,