Re: Where to download Debian 2.2

Kevin de eerste wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering where I can download older versions of Debian,
> because I am in search of v2.2 binairy cd2
> Is it possible to tell me where I can download it?

For the CD images, you'll have to find an out-dated mirror or a mirror
that still stores older images (check ftp.rfc822.org for example).

For installation & upgrade, you'll find older versions of Debian on
http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/, however, potato should
still be on ftp.debian.org currently, since too many people are
still using it and the security team still needs to support it.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds