Re: Why can't I get .jigdo and .template files for testing?

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 08:29:18PM -0800, Paul E Condon wrote:
> I set up my computer for automatic update of my .iso of testing and got
> it working in early December. Since some time just before Xmas, I have
> been unable to connect to the jigdo-area of both www.debian.org and
> gluck.debian.org. Does anyone know why they are unavailable? The URLs
> that I am trying to use are:
> http://gluck.debian.org/debian-cd/testing/jigdo-area/i386/
> and
> http://www.debian.org/debian-cd/testing/jigdo-area/i386/

Sorry for the delay, I just fixed the website. The URL has changed, it is
now <http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/jigdo-area/>.

The change was necessary because of a clash with cvs.d.o/debian-cd/, which
is for access to the debian-cd code.

Cheers,

  Richard

--