Re: specialize Woody distribution

Hi Frederic,

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 03:20:08PM +0100, Frederic Leger wrote:
> I use Debian Woody. But I need to create specific release of CD n°1
> because I want install Debian with some full automatic scripts. So, I'm
> looking for solution for modifying original CD and re-create a new ISO
> image. How can I do that ?

Check the debian-cd package, or even better, use the debian-cd code from
CVS. (See <http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#diy>.)

You can make debian-cd add extra local packages of your choice to the CDs.
The postinst script of the package could do the configuration you desire.
Hm, but that's not very sophisticated, I think FAI does a better job.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _